I’m glad you asked as I need your support in the Partisan Primary on August 9.
I recommend visiting My Vote Wisconsin. This helpful website provides information on how to register to vote, your polling location, how you can request and complete an absentee ballot, and much more.
Here are some helpful dates to keep in mind to make sure you are eligible to vote and that your vote is counted:
· June 23 – Absentee Ballots Available from City Clerk Offices
· July 20 – Mail in Voter Registration Deadline
· July 25 – In-person Early Voting Period Begins (at your city clerk’s office)
· August 4 – In-person Voter Registration Deadline
· August 4 – Last day to Request an Absentee Ballot by Mail
· August 5 – In-person Early Voting Period Ends
· August 9 – Partisan Primary
· August 9 – Last Day Absentee Ballots May be Postmarked
Remember that you must bring a valid photo ID to your polling place on August 9.
Thank you for your support and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information on how to make your voice heard on August 9!